Code Of Conduct
In relation to Children we will:
· Act in the best interests of the children.
· Create and maintain a safe, healthy environment which encourages growth and development as well as enjoyment.
· Recognise children as competent learners and active participants in their environment.
· Treat children with respect and encourage individual strengths.
· Build positive relationships with children in order for them to feel safe, secure and supported.
In relation to families we will:
· Recognise that families are a child’s first teacher.
· Develop partnerships with families based on honesty, support and respect.
· Respect and support cultural practices and individual parenting choices.
· Maintain confidentiality and families right to privacy.
· Maintain professionalism.
In relation to colleagues we will:
· Build collaborative relationships based on respect, support and honesty.
· Acknowledge, welcome and support individual strengths, experiences and diversity.
· Collaborate in order to share and build on individual knowledge, resources and ideas.
· Act ethically and respectfully
· Maintain professionalism and confidentiality in line with the scheme’s policies, procedures and legislation.